On multiple occasions this has happened; If i move a directory which has multiple sub-folders, into another directory via Filerun, it fails and only moves a few of the subfolders and leaves the rest in the original location.
All of the folders are located on the same hard drive.
For example, lets say we have a "dir1" and a "dir2" directory. "dir2" is empty and "dir1" has a few sub-folders. If i try and move "dir1" into "dir2", a copy of "dir1" will remain in the original location, with a few of the subdirectories. But if you look in "dir2" after the move, "dir1" will be in there, but with only one or two of the sub-folders and have incomplete files.
This happens almost every time i move directories around via Filerun. Luckily i have current backups, because it ends up corrupting some files as well as splitting up many directories.
For the time being, i ssh into the server and move them manually or move them via samba. But it would be great if this could be fixed in Filerun.
It is currently hosted on an Ubuntu 20.04 server with all the latest updates.
Customer support service by UserEcho