I'm having a problem where if I want to browse though multiple pictures and zoom in and move it around to see details, it stops working correctly after the first image.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Double click an image to open it with the built-in Image Viewer.
2. Click Zoom button.
3. Click & hold to drag the image around.
4. Click the back button or next/previous arrows to view another image.
5. Repeat steps 1-3. Image is now stuck to the mouse without holding mouse button.
6. Repeat steps 1-3. Image can no longer be dragged around.
Workaround is of course to refresh the browser tab. But hopefully this can be fixed so I don't have to do that after viewing every image?
Customer support service by UserEcho