FileRun opens files in OnlyOffice with option auto-save off. With OO example file auto-save is always on
I think this is a bug. I use Docker on Ubuntu. To reproduce:
1. Go to When i go to https://onlyoffice.mydomain.com,
2. OnlyOffice welcome page is shown. follow the instructions to enable the example and create a new doc from the example.
3. In File>Advanced Settings notice Autosave is enabled.
4. Go to FileRun, create a new OnlyOffice Document. A new browsertab should open OnlyOffice with a blank document. The url of the tab is https:// filerun.mydomain.com...
5. In OnlyOffice File>Advanced Settings notice Autosave is disabled.
6. Enable it, edit doc, close it.
7. Reopen the doc from Filerun or create a new one. In OnlyOffice File> Advanced Settings notice Autosave is disabled.
This means each time I open a document, I have to enable auto-save, but it is only saved for that session.
The OnlyOffice example shows auto-save is enabled by default within OnlyOffice.
This issue is also discussed here, confirmed to be an issue with integration (I did not mention FileRun).
Customer support service by UserEcho