0
Not a bug

OnlyOffice - nodejs - 500 Status Error Saving

Shawn L 6 months ago updated 5 months ago 2

Filerun Server: CentOS 7 - PHP 7.2 - Filerun version 2020.11.21

OnlyOffice Server - CentOS 7 - OnlyOffice version 5.3.2-20

I kinda regret updating the plugin but in any event I made a small change to:

/data/www/filerun/customizables/plugins/onlyoffice/app.php

ever since onlyoffice cannot save the file back to filerun.

Looking in my logs on the filerun server I see under the php-fpm error log:

[30-Mar-2021 15:26:27 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::saveRemoteChanges() in /data/www/filerun/system/modules/weblinks/sections/public/php/save.php:74
Stack trace:
#0 /data/www/filerun/index.php(191): unknown()
#1 /data/www/filerun/wl/index.php(8): unknown()
#2 {main}
thrown in /data/www/filerun/system/modules/weblinks/sections/public/php/save.php on line 74
[30-Mar-2021 15:26:38 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::saveRemoteChanges() in /data/www/filerun/system/modules/weblinks/sections/public/php/save.php:74
Stack trace:
#0 /data/www/filerun/index.php(191): unknown()
#1 /data/www/filerun/wl/index.php(8): unknown()
#2 {main}
thrown in /data/www/filerun/system/modules/weblinks/sections/public/php/save.php on line 74

Looking in my logs on the OnlyOffice server I see under the /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/out.log:

[2021-03-30T15:26:27.186] [ERROR] nodeJS - postData error: docId = 78193ee2e98217126572;url = https://filerun.mydomain.com/wl/?id=uDVMK5NzsW32bIC3houFfPeflI9h6vvr&action=onlyoffice&save=1;data = {"key":"78193ee2e98217126572","status":1,"users":["330126"],"actions":[{"type":1,"userid":"330126"}]}
Error: Error response: statusCode:500 ;body:

at Request._callback (/var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/server/Common/sources/utils.js:300:23)
at Request.self.callback (/var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/server/Common/node_modules/request/request.js:185:22)
at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:191:7)
at Request. (/var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/server/Common/node_modules/request/request.js:1161:10)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:188:7)
at IncomingMessage. (/var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/server/Common/node_modules/request/request.js:1083:12)
at IncomingMessage.g (events.js:292:16)
at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:185:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:978:12)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:80:11)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)
[2021-03-30T15:26:38.156] [ERROR] nodeJS - postData error: docId = 78193ee2e98217126572;url = https://filerun.mydomain.com/wl/?id=uDVMK5NzsW32bIC3houFfPeflI9h6vvr&action=onlyoffice&save=1;data = {"key":"78193ee2e98217126572","status":4,"actions":[{"type":0,"userid":"330126"}]}
Error: Error response: statusCode:500 ;body:

at Request._callback (/var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/server/Common/sources/utils.js:300:23)
at Request.self.callback (/var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/server/Common/node_modules/request/request.js:185:22)
at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:191:7)
at Request. (/var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/server/Common/node_modules/request/request.js:1161:10)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:188:7)
at IncomingMessage. (/var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/server/Common/node_modules/request/request.js:1083:12)
at IncomingMessage.g (events.js:292:16)
at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:185:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:978:12)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:80:11)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)

This was working for years and both servers haven't been touched code wise for 2 months, all that was done is the app.php file was modified. I have reverted back the app.php file from before to no avail.

Both servers have rebooted and this is still happening.

I have a testsite for filerun and that one is still working. Copying over that app.php didn't fix it.

I have deleted all the files under /data/www/filerun/system/data/temp/

I have restored the onlyoffice server and it is still broke.

Thanks,

Shawn

To add tot he oddball. I duplicated the filerun install to my testsite and the testsite works. I have no clue what is jacked up about the production filerun right now.

Not a bug

This is now working. I have a feeling something in the caching that lasts through reboots resolved it.