I have 2 filerun servers. One is running in a VM inside a docker container and works perfectly. The other is on my home server and has issues:
A) Audio Player doesn't work for some files:
- Non-Working File: https://filerun.emilylove.app/wl/?id=zFRm56tjkwh1XsoBf51hbbYy4AgPgb7z
B) Image Editor doesn't work at all, it just says "Loading image.." for every file.
C) User's Profile Pictures do not load. It is just a blank image in place of where it should be.
D) Activity Logs do not load thumbnails. It is just a blank image in place of where it should be.
(Note: The above issues were captured with fiddler and apache logging, so you can see exactly what's happening on both the client and server side.)
Fiddler has made the following logs:
- 06:34:13:7877 Fiddler.Network.ProtocolViolation - [#11] Content-Length mismatch: Response Header indicated 1,048,577 bytes, but server sent 1,048,581 bytes.
- 06:34:13:8217 HTTPSLint> Warning: ClientHello record was 508 bytes long. Some servers have problems with ClientHello's greater than 255 bytes. https://github.com/ssllabs/research/wiki/Long-Handshake-Intolerance
E) Images do not preview. You will see this when you view any of the screenshots above. You can still click the download button in the top right to view the file.
F) Videos do not play in browser. Additionally, downloading the video corrupts the downloaded file.
- Nextcloud original version: https://emilylove.app/s/4HA382cxaWmBbSq
- Filerun corrupted version: https://filerun.emilylove.app/wl/?id=spVzmvKt5c1PQ8E8kTvF8DFgSgy3BBhP
Nearly all files were loaded in from a previous nextcloud installation, in fact, they are still accessible on Nextcloud too. However, issues occur even with new files.
Customer support service by UserEcho