I've been having a problem with Onlyoffice lately that is causing my documents to open as blank pages. I have tried to track the issue down myself looking through the logs, etc. but I cannot find anything that may be causing my issue. The exact issue is that existing word documents are opening as blank pages, when the document should have information in it.
I realize there are a number of things that could be causing this, but I will list a few basics of my setup to hopefully help narrow things down:
- I'm running onlyoffice on the same server as filerun, but filerun connects to onlyoffice via reverse proxy
- The reverse proxy should be configured correctly with client_max_body_size 50M
- I can connect to onlyoffice via reverse proxy using HTTPS at the url editor.docs.mysite.com
- onlyoffice HTTPS runs on port 444, filerun HTTPS runs on port 443
- onlyoffice, filerun and dependencies are at the latest versions (onlyoffice-documentserver v5.2.2)
- filerun is using php7.0 and should have all php.ini settings configured per your guide.
- User files directory has permissions www-data:www-data
When I double click to open a document:
After the document has been opened:
Another issue that may or may not be related is that I can't get XSendFile acceleration to work. When I have that enabled in file->misc options->enable download accelerator, downloaded files are 0-byte files.
Customer support service by UserEcho