If there would be a storage quota for the users, then it will be great for the maintainers.
Sorry about my previous comment, I misread the post. The feature for assigning file storage quotas to users already exists in the Enterprise version, and at this time it will not be added to the free version. Thank you for your understanding!
😊😊😊 Its ok
Hi, Could I suggest documentation and tooltips are updated to make it clear this feature is not available in the free version?
Because quota is mentioned in user email options (and some other places) :
If checked, this option gets the user notified when:
• A file has been downloaded by another user.
• Another user provided a file or a folder via copying, moving, uploading or sharing.
• Another user added a comment or set a label on a file or a folder.
• The space quota, if one is set, is about to hit the usage limit.
I spent a lot of time looking for the option in the control panel, and searching the online docs, but found nothing. Suggestion:
• The space quota (enterprise version only), if one is set, is about to hit the usage limit.
Thank you for pointing it out, we will make the appropriate change.
Customer support service by UserEcho