I am using FileRun v2019.12.25 for now, it is an amazing app for building self-host network disk in my mind. But there are some problems I encountered:
- Downloading file from web interface hasn't the total size of the file, Besides, I can exclude the problem of client because there was normal when I downloaded file from your demo App. To make things clear I upload a sreenshot. Here you go:
- Syncing something to server side by NextCloud app always return an error like: "The server did not acknowledge the last chunk. No e-tag was present." Of course, I have googled it and I found a temporary solution: replace PUT.php with another, but no luck here.
And I will list my environment info as much detailed as possible, if something omited please let me know:
- OS: Debian 9 x64
- FileRun Version: 2019.12.25 (the latest one)
- Installed by Docker, precisely, docker-compose, the config I am using is inspired by the official documentation
- Reserve Proxy: Caddy with TLS enabled
Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!
Customer support service by UserEcho