Your comments

Yes, of course. All my pictures have metadata and have been indexed by Filerun (I actually run a script every night to update possible changes on metadata). 

I did some tests, and it's related to the maximum results per search. When it reaches the maximum amount of matches, it stops the search and sorts (chronologically, or however you want) the results, instead of sorting all the matches and displaying the first xxx results.

Sorry to comment on a closed thread. I see that this request has been confirmed. How do you make a search containing multiple tags? I tried using the modifiers AND, &, OR etc., but they did not work.

Bump?

Even a "See more..." link at the bottom, to load the next batch of files, would be useful.

Ok! Solved!


First of all, I used the metadata_index.php script and it scanned all the metadata successfully (it took a few minutes, but it's relatively quick). So Tags and Dates are now populated. I can run a cron job every night to scan and update the metadata if necessary.


Second, regarding the thumbnails, I created a folder to store all the thumbnails in the filebot directory instead of the default locations (on each path root?). now I keep them at /var/www/html/filerun/thumbnails/, and I edited the /var/www/html/filerun/customizables/config.php with the following content:


<?php
    $config['path']['thumbnail_cache'] = '/var/www/html/filerun/thumbnails/';
    $config['app']['thumbs']['output_small_filesize'] = 15728640;
?>


So far, it seems to generate all the thumbnails correctly. You can close this issue if you with.

Thanks for your response.


Imagemagick is enabled (Version: ImageMagick 6.9.7-4 Q16 x86_64), but even if I disable it, some thumbnails are generated, others don't (most don't). php extensions for Exif and XML are enabled:


root@box-media:/var/www/html# php -r "print_r(get_loaded_extensions());"
Array
(
    [0] => Core
    [1] => date
    [2] => libxml
    [3] => openssl
    [4] => pcre
    [5] => zlib
    [6] => filter
    [7] => hash
    [8] => pcntl
    [9] => Reflection
    [10] => SPL
    [11] => session
    [12] => standard
    [13] => mysqlnd
    [14] => PDO
    [15] => xml
    [16] => calendar
    [17] => ctype
    [18] => curl
    [19] => dom
    [20] => mbstring
    [21] => fileinfo
    [22] => ftp
    [23] => gd
    [24] => gettext
    [25] => iconv
    [26] => json
    [27] => ldap
    [28] => exif
    [29] => mysqli
    [30] => pdo_mysql
    [31] => Phar
    [32] => posix
    [33] => readline
    [34] => shmop
    [35] => SimpleXML
    [36] => sockets
    [37] => sysvmsg
    [38] => sysvsem
    [39] => sysvshm
    [40] => tokenizer
    [41] => wddx
    [42] => xmlreader
    [43] => xmlwriter
    [44] => xsl
    [45] => zip
    [46] => Zend OPcache
)


For some reason, when I try to run "metadata_index.php" from the command line, it complains that the ioncube PHP loader is not installer. However, when I check phpinfo() in the browser, ioncube is loaded. -


EDIT: Nevermind, I added the following line

zend_extension = /usr/lib/php/20151012/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so

to the /etc/php/7.0/cli/php.ini file and now ioncube is recognized from the command line.